Erinma BellLocation: England, Greater Manchester Speciality: Media, Social Care
Dr Erinma Bell is a community peace activist with international experience.
She is available as a guest speaker for presentations on various models and ways of attaining peace and conflict resolution within the community or business based on the ‘peace toolket’ developed during reducing ‘gun crime’ in Moss Side by 93%.
Dr Bell is Prince II trained and able to deliver consultations on various models of peace-making, peace-building and peace-keeping
She has many ‘decorations’ for the work she has undertaken including:
- First woman to have a Statue of herself in Manchester Town Hall.
- Deputy Lieutenant for Greater Manchester.
- Recognised as one of the 50 most influential women in Greater Manchester, 2017.
- Recognised as one of the 250 most influential people in Greater Manchester, 2014/15.
- Recognised as one of the 100 most inspiring women in Greater Manchester.
- Recognised as one of the Top 100 Nigerians in the UK.
- Ambassador for Moss Side.
- International Rotary Peace Fellow.