Chris HargreavesLocation: England, Greater Manchester, Bury Speciality: Social Care, Mindfullness
Chris has always had an interest in people and the way we think and behave.
This started with his acting career and developed further as he went on to train actors.
He quickly began to see that a lot of his teaching was about having the right mindset, and helping people to realise the unconscious blocks they put in the way of their own potential.
This wasn’t about acting. It was about people.
Chris wanted to add to his knowledge and qualified as a Master Practitioner in NLP.
All of his working life has been dedicated to understanding how we work as people, and that is what Chris will do when he works together with you. He will work to understand you as an individual, so you understand yourself better and are able to take control of your life.
He won’t say he has the answer, because he belives you already have it – you just don’t know it. . . Yet!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) Acting
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Certified Practitioner of NLP Coaching
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP
- Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Member of American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
- Over 12 years teaching/training experience
- Over 12 years experience working with clients on a one to one basis.