Bubble are a team of consultants specialising in imparting entrepreneurial skills, knowledge, experience and advice to Start-Up’s, Businesses, the Public sector, Projects, Individuals and Educational programmes.
Bubble do this through a process of listening and understanding requirements and then offering bespoke packages of work that help.
Bubble have been involved in the delivery of many plans with different purposes covering different aspects of the ‘Entrepreneurial life-cycle’. These include the following:
- Legal structure planning
- Business planning including demonstrating investment readiness
- Implementation planning
- Business and product launch plans
- I.T. Plans, Risk and compliance planning
- Product planning
Throughout the life-cycle of the projects and businesses Bubble have been involved in a variety of services that have been delivered including:
- Coaching and mentoring services
- Teaching business skills to teams and students
- ‘Breakthrough’ facilitation to focus ‘effort’ within a given project or service
- Relationship Assessment services
- Specific Skills in Presentations and Accounting
Bubble will operate ventures for partners and have done this to
- Demonstrate concepts.
- Provide employment and volunteering opportunities within the health and social care arena.
- Operated Business Incubation Centres.
The Bubble Directors and Consultants have run organisations in Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Reselling and Consultancy. This has resulted in direct experience in running, operating and often selling different legal entities.
- LLP, Ltd, CIC, CIO, Co-operatives